This post contains affiliate links for which I could earn commission if you clickand buy.
Paula Deen’s porcelain tableware (12512) is very popular with buyers, with excellent reviews. It is attractive with its different colors and is a change for the modern kitchen of the more traditional pots and pans, which are often black, gray or silver. The appearance of the porcelain makes it possible to create colourful figures, but at the same time it is light and functional.
=> Monitoring price
It is an easy to clean and scratch resistant material. It does not rust or flake, making it durable and suitable for cooking. It consists of the core of parts normally made of aluminium to give them a coloured appearance. Porcelain is a durable material that is created by heating other materials, such as clay, to extremely high temperatures.
Paula Dean 15 Porcelain Kitchenware Research
This 15-piece Paula Deen Signature nonsticker is available from Amazon in 5 different colours – blue, red, orange, beige and pear. They are funny colors with spots on each of the rooms that brighten up your kitchen. Another similar dish, Paula Deen, is a traditional crockery, while for another, equally colorful brand, Rachael Ray glazes 10 porcelain dishes.
For the package shown above, the following items are included:
- 1 quartz pan with lid
- 2 quartz pans with lid
- 6 quartz pan with lid
- 2,75 Quartz pan with lid
- 8-inch frying pan
- 10 frying pans
- 5 measuring spoons in a set
The porcelain exterior is easy to clean and is resistant to dirt. The thick-walled construction with aluminium as the core ensures that the parts heat up quickly and have an even heat conduction to prevent hot spots from forming on the surface of the hob. The inner surface has a Teflon coating to give it a non-stick coating and is oven-resistant up to 350°F.
The lids are made of glass, so you can see your food at a glance. The handles on the lids are arranged in colour to give it a nice look. The handles feel soft and are firmly glued to pieces of crockery. At the end of the handles you will also find copper rings for easy hanging.
Are you buying this Paula Dean non-stick crockery?
- Attractive – With a choice of colors and stains on the pieces, they will look really good in your kitchen. It will also be easy to find a set that matches the colors of your kitchen and your interior spices. If you like rustic, you can also check out Rachael Ray Cucina’s dishes.
- Easy to clean – pots and pans are easy to clean thanks to the non-stick surface and porcelain exterior.
- Not too expensive – At the time of the visit, the price for a set of 15 is reasonable. It’s not the cheapest, but for such an attractive package it’s worth a serious look. It is also cheaper than the dishes from the Paula Dane Savannah collection, although the difference in quality between the two sets is small.
- Excellent feedback – In general, most customers are satisfied with their purchase, which reduces the risk of quality problems.
- The set contains a set of spoons – The set contains a 5-piece spoon set, which contains 5 separate spoons. This means that only 10 pieces with 4 lids are needed in one package.
- Teflon coating – pots and pans are coated with Teflon, which can be a problem for some people because of possible health risks. If this is a problem for you, ceramic kitchen utensils such as the WearEver Pure Living set are a good alternative because they are also non-adhesive.
- Tendency to tilt – Handles are heavy, causing a tendency to tilt small pieces when empty. This can be a problem for those who do not have a flat stove.
- Resistance – Some have complained that the inner lining comes off after repeated use, which is typical for non-stick pots and pans.
If you choose porcelain pots and pans for your kitchen and you don’t mind Teflon’s crockery, this set by Paula Deen might be something for you. For some, just mentioning Teflon would make them run away looking for something else. So it really depends on your own comfort level to know which hob is the best. It is also advisable not to use it on a high fire, so you should also take your cooking habits into account.
The price of the set is within the available range and although durability can be a problem, you can assume that it applies to all non-stick surfaces. You should be willing to trade durability for convenience, and as long as the kit has a good price and rating, it should be a valuable investment. The colorful aspect is also a plus.
Now check the best price:
paula deen signature porcelain nonstick 15-piece cookware set,paula deen signature porcelain 15-piece,paula deen riverbend 12 piece aluminum nonstick cookware set,paula deen saute pan,paula deen cookware stainless steel,paula deen 12512 signature nonstick cookware pots and pans set,paula deen 76362 signature stainless steel cookware pots and pans set,paula deen riverbend aluminum nonstick cookware set 16991
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.