This post contains affiliate links for which I could earn commission if you clickand buy.
Ceramic cookware, such as WearEver Pure Living, is a new type of pan to decorate the market. It is becoming increasingly popular because it is often associated with the replacement of traditional non-adhesive Teflon parts. Yes, it doesn’t stick as strong as stainless steel, but not all ceramic bowls have a non-stick coating. Some are just not sticky. It does not have a special coating that frees the food from the cooking surface, so it will probably stick a little and it will take some work with the knife to turn it over.
As with any non-stick coated cookware, the ceramic coating can crack and lose its non-stick properties over time. The lifespan of a product depends on its quality and careful use. So treat it like any other Teflon container and it will last longer, but without the harmful chemicals that come with the first one.
Portable tableware for a clean life Overview
WearEver Pure Living 10 cookware set (C944SA64). The Pure Living product line also includes a 15-piece set in red as an alternative to champagne. Ten thousand dollars consists of… :
- 5 quarter Dutch oven with lid
- 3.5 Quartz pan with lid
- 3 jars with quartz sauce and lid
- 10.5 inch saucepan
- 8-inch saucepan
- 2 nylon shells
The 15-piece set (C943SF63) also includes a covered frying pan and pressure cooker and a steam oven. At the time of writing this article it costs about $70 more. If you are going to use ceramic pots and pans, you should first try a 10-piece set at a much lower price.
=> Read full confirmation
The service is stain and scratch resistant and you can use metal dishes according to the manufacturer’s requirements. The base is made of aluminium for heat conduction and the inside is a non-stick ceramic coating that does not contain PTFE, PFOA, cadmium and lead.
They are easy to clean inside and out and can be put in the dishwasher. The pins are made of silicone and glued to the pans. The lids are made of glass and the parts can withstand high temperatures up to 350°F during cooking. The set is suitable for all ovens except induction ovens.
Want to buy WearEver? Ceramic kitchenware
- Price – Some non-stick products are reasonably priced. It’s not too expensive to make a hole in your wallet, and yet it has the look and feel of quality in every part.
- Attractive – the colour is attractive for any kitchen. You can get it in champagne or red, and both have a bright interior so it’s easy to see when cleaning.
- Not sticky – Frying pans are not really sticky, as is claimed, and therefore easy to clean. It is also dishwasher safe, which is a plus compared to the large amount of non-stick cookware that has to be washed by hand.
- Lids – Although there are more pots and pans than lids, you have the right size lid for each item. So you have lids for all the pots and pans on the tray.
- Solid – Although not particularly heavy, the products seem well made and of acceptable quality.
- Durability – Complaints about the adhesion of the inner surfaces and the chipping of the coating are unknown. As with any cookware with this coating, durability is always a concern. Careful use extends the life of the kitchenware, but it does not guarantee that it will be in good condition after repeated use for 6 months or more.
- Stains and scratches – If a bright interior is pleasant, it also means that stains and scratches are clearly visible to the naked eye. And you get stains and scratches when your cookware is used for a longer period of time.
When assessing cooking utensils, it is not uncommon to find two different extremes in terms of quality and durability of the products assessed. The same goes for WearEver Pure Living Ceramic non-stick cookware. But the positive ratings outweigh the negative ones, which is a good sign. As mentioned above, there is no guarantee that your tray will not become sticky and cracked over time, but you can rest assured when reading generally positive reviews.
Also, the price is not too high, which is worth a try if you want to replace old pans with a non-stick coating with safer and healthier pans, such as ceramic and waterless pans. Or, just to be sure, take a piece and take it from there.
See if you can get it with free shipping:
wearever cookware official website,wearever cookware website,best ceramic cookware,wearever ceramic cookware set, 15 pieces, nonstick cookware set,greenlife cookware reviews,wearever 2100087606 15 piece ceramic ptfe pfoa & cadmium free nonstick cookware set,wearever wok,wearever cookware customer service
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.