This post contains affiliate links for which I could earn commission if you clickand buy.
Vremi is not exactly a well-known name for kitchenware, but it still sells very well on Amazon because it is cheap. The set is also very colorful if you like tone and modernity in your kitchen. But is it cheap and colorful enough to make a good purchase? Let’s take a closer look at this overview of the Vremi Dollars.
Vremi Kitchenware Review: Multi-coloured cookware set
The Vremi crockery consists of a total of 15 pieces, including the lid:
- 8-inch frying pan
- 10 inch frying pan
- 1.1 quartz jar with lid
- 1.5 quartz jar with lid
- 2.1 Quartz jar with lid
- 5.3 Quartz boiler with lid
- 5 nylon instruments
==> Cheque price
Besides the colours, the set is also available in black.
The pots and pans are made of aluminium for even heating and the inside is covered with a non-stick coating. They are advertised as being made of non-toxic and durable aluminium.
The handles are ergonomically shaped and stay cool on the stove. The bowls are considered ovenproof and come with glass lids that fit all pots and pans in stock. 5 BPA-free nylon tools are included and consist of a spatula, pasta cutter, bucket and potato sander. The Vremi Dishwasher Kit is not dishwasher safe and is not compatible with induction hobs. We also recommend seasoning the product before the first use and at regular intervals thereafter.
Advantages and disadvantages of
- Affordable – From time to time you can buy these 15-component non-stick coated cookware for less than $50. Of course, the price changes from time to time. But on the whole it is still a very cheap tableware, even more affordable than the T Fal Signature.
- Cute – this multicolored set is too beautiful to miss. You don’t have to pay a higher price for a set of Pioneer Woman pans or Rachael Ray for more colourful pans. You can get Vremi for less than half the price.
- Non-stick coating – Although cheap, the non-stick coating works and the food does not stick to the pan. This makes cleaning child’s play. Still, you have to flavor the pot to keep it dark.
- Not dishwasher safe – you should wash by hand to maintain the non-stick coating. More expensive dishes, such as Tramontina, can be washed in the dishwasher, but it is always advisable to wash by hand to prolong their life.
- Wire harness – nylon tool that comes with a set that is not of the best quality. They’re fragile and interchangeable.
- Pin Balancing – Some users have complained that the pins are not very secure. They look like they’re shaking after months of use.
Want to buy Vremi?non-stick program
From the point of view of Vremi vs. T Fal is certainly the first cheaper cookware at the time of writing. It’s closer to Farberware’s range of non-stick tools, but Vremi is clearly more popular because of its bright colours.
We consider the 15-piece Vremi cookware as an affordable starter set. It’s cheap, but it won’t take long. That’s because the structure is thin. There will be bends and bumps at the end. The non-stick coating also wears off over time. It also has minor flaws, such as water seeping into the lid handles during washing and loose knobs.
A nice colourful appearance helps when selling tableware, but apart from the appearance, a realistic expectation of durability and quality would be desirable. Not everyone likes to buy and change once or twice a year, but if you are looking for cheap pots and pans that also look colourful, then a Vremi crockery is for you.
Are there any special offers for the Vremi Cuisine set? Not to be missed:
vremi induction cookware,vremi ceramic pots and pans,vremi 8 piece ceramic nonstick cookware set,vremi 8 piece ceramic nonstick cookware set review,vremi ceramic nonstick cookware set,vremi ceramic nonstick frying pan,vremi 8 piece ceramic nonstick cookware set – induction stovetop compatible,best ceramic cookware
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.