This post contains affiliate links for which I could earn commission if you clickand buy.
Ceramic kitchen utensils are gaining more and more space as the consumer’s favourite non-stick tools. Because it is widely advertised as a healthier variant of Teflon coated casseroles, it is worth trying if the price is right. Finally, classic cookware with non-stick coating is available at very reasonable prices, even for brands such as T Fal and Rachael Ray. If you can find ceramic tableware such as GreenLife at a competitive price, it’s definitely worth a look.
GreenLife 14-component ceramic cookware Overview
For this kit of 14 components the following is available:
- 7-inch fries
- 9.5-inch fries
- 1 quarter pan
- Saucepan 2 quarters
- 5-quarter saucepan
- 2,5 quarter covered frying pan with sauce
- 4 nylon shells
==> Cheque price
GreenLife ceramic pots and pans are lightweight, with an aluminium casing and Thermolon non-stick coating. Thermolone is an inorganic or mineral coating consisting mainly of silicon and oxygen with high thermal conductivity. It is also environmentally friendly and contains no PFOA or PTFE, so it is considered safe for food contact.
The aluminium housing ensures fast and even heat distribution and is lightweight at the same time. The exterior is available in different colours to suit different preferences, while the interior has a non-stick coating for easy cleaning. The parts can also be cleaned in the dishwasher. So you can use it for baking, sauces and deep-frying without having problems cleaning after cooking.
The lids are made of glass and the handles are made of non-slip bakelite that stays cool. Dishes can be baked in the oven up to 350°F. However, the Classic and Gourmet collection will have a higher temperature threshold thanks to the stainless steel handles and the hard anodised case.
Want to buy GreenLife ceramic bowls with soft handle?
- GreenLife cheap – At the time of writing, the turquoise model is sold for less than $70 on Amazon, which is even cheaper than the T Fal Initiatives 14 set, another very popular ceramic pot on the market. This makes it an affordable choice for those making the transition from Teflon slings.
- Easy to clean – One of the reasons people buy non-stick cookware is that it’s easy to clean. GreenLife pots and pans belong to this category. The pieces are so smooth that a simple wipe removes food particles that have stuck to the surface during cleaning.
- Food doesn’t stick – Most customers who have commented on this cookie program on commercial websites are satisfied with its non-stick properties. Eggs, potatoes and even cheese can be easily removed.
- Easy to scratch – Some people complain that casseroles are easy to scratch, even if they are treated with care. The paint also shows that the parts seem worn out after a short period of use.
- Melting handles – Some users have noticed that the soft handles on gas stoves that emit a burnt plastic smell can burn. Even a cheap interior like Chief H’s house doesn’t seem to have this problem.
- Small slices – If you cook for a large family, the pans can be small. If you want a large frying pan, you can consult the WearEver Pure Living 15 kit, which comes with a 12-inch frying pan with lid. This kit is more complete than GreenLife.
Again, just as with non-stick cookware, there is no guarantee for the durability of GreenLife non-stick ceramic cookware. The usual complaints about chips and scratches are there, but apart from that, meltable pens are an additional problem that deprives this set of the best ceramic kitchenware available.
This indicates the extra care needed for these pots and pans. You should avoid high temperatures, and if you are using a gas stove, make sure that the flame is not too big to melt the handles. Because it can be easily scratched, care should also be taken when washing and storing items. If this seems too heavy, it is better to use a set of stainless steel bowls that will last much longer if used loosely.
Free GreenLife? Ceramic tableware Delivery Not to be missed:
green life diamond reinforced cookware reviews,100% ceramic cookware,greenlife cookware reviews,ceramic cookware pros and cons,ceramic pan set,best ceramic cookware,green life cookware warranty,greenlife cookware 18-piece
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.