This post contains affiliate links for which I could earn commission if you clickand buy.
Blue Diamond is another set of cookware with a non-stick coating that has been launched as a non-toxic option. The demand for this kind of cooking utensils obviously increases as more and more people opt for Teflon-free casseroles. Although the name Blue Diamond sounds exclusive and high quality, is it really as good as it should be? What makes it unique, what distinguishes it from its competitors? The following overview of Blue Diamond cookware is intended to try and answer these and other questions.
Blue Diamond Tableware Review – Pots and pans
You can buy Blue Diamond crockery as a set or individually. Individual pans are available in various sizes, including a 5 quarter pan, an 11 inch pan and a 12 inch pan. You can also buy dishes in a set for a cheaper purchase. For a set of 14 pieces (model number CC001951-001) you will receive the following items:
- 7-inch frying pan
- 9.5 inch free rotation
- Saucepan 2 quarters
- Casserole 3 quarters
- Covered warehouse 5 quarters
- 1 stainless steel steamer
- 3 universal black nylon harnesses
==> Cheque price
What is the difference with other non-stick cooking programs? One of the differences between Blue Diamond pots and copper pots such as Red Copper and Copper Chef is that the former have a non-stick ceramic coating made of diamond, while the latter has a copper infusion layer. Blue Diamond is sold as a harder, more durable and better for heat transfer with a diamond element. The coating indicates that it is 5 times harder to prevent scratches on metal shells and lasts 10 times longer than a conventional non-stick coating. It also transfers heat 4 times better for fast and even heating, because diamond is an excellent heat conductor.
Apart from the coating, is the blue diamond safe? Well, it’s sold as being free of toxins, and there’s no PFAS or PFOA or lead or cadmium in the shells. However, the description of the sales does not mention that they are free of PTFE.
It also has a solid forged base that protects against deformation, vibration and degradation over time, while being lightweight. For these upholstered parts, they are supplied with close-fitting glass covers. Blue Diamond bowls are dishwasher and ovenproof up to 850°F (except for lids). However, they are not compatible with the induction cooker.
Advantages and disadvantages of Blue Diamond cookware
- Available – The Blue Diamond retail price is close to what you would normally find for other non-adhesive kitchen appliances such as Granite Rock and GreenLife Ceramic. These are competitively priced and affordable casseroles between $20 and $30, depending on the size of the dishes at the time of writing by Blue Diamond.
- Light – Dishes feel light in your hands. Cooking and washing will be easy because the pressure on your hand will decrease when you lift the dishes.
- Attractive – If you want your pots and pans to look beautiful and elegant, Blue Diamond cookware is the perfect choice for your kitchen. The inner part shines a little with the infusion of diamonds, while the outer part has a nice blue color instead of the typical black or grey.
- Non-stick coating – The coating is non-stick and works perfectly with little oil or butter. The food is easy to remove with a little fat, and cleaning is easy.
- Scratches – The non-stick coating is not as durable as advertised, as scratches may still occur during cooking. Users complain about scratches, even though the ad claims that the coating is resistant to the use of a mixer.
- Hand dishwashing is recommended – Dishes are advertised as dishwasher safe, but hand dishwashing is still recommended to prolong their life. It is also safe to use metal bowls, but the use of wooden or nylon tools is also preferred. If you’re looking for everyday comfort, Blue Diamond cookware isn’t exactly the ideal choice.
- Pens get hot – stainless steel pens, and many customers have complained that the oven can be very hot. You need supports for pots or pot holders.
- A lubricant is necessary – the non-stick coating is not perfect. Food can get stuck instead of slipping, as the ad shows, if you cook it without butter or without butter.
Want to buy a blue diamond frying pan or a set of saucers?
The customer reviews of the Blue Diamond stove that we can collect online tell a very familiar story: it works for some people, but not for others. If you expect him to perform the advertised services, you will be disappointed. But if you use it carefully, like any other non-stick program, it will be a useful tool in the kitchen.
This means you shouldn’t use metal plates, put them in the dishwasher or heat them up to high temperatures, no matter what the marketing says. In short, it must be used with care and it cannot withstand many abuses, just as one would treat stainless steel pots and pans.
Because it is light, it also means that the blue diamond design is on the thin side. Whether or not you want this type of food is a matter of personal preference. On the one hand it warms up very quickly and is comfortable to lift and hold, but on the other hand the food can burn quite quickly if you are not careful.
Excellent suggestions for blue diamond bowls? Discover now:
For this Blue Diamond cookware review, we’d say we missed it. It is not so much the marketing claims that come to mind, but we have come to the conclusion that non-stick cooking programs should be treated with caution. It is the heated pens that attract so many complaints that it makes us feel uncomfortable. We’re not saying it’s rotten food, but it doesn’t matter. So while the Blue Diamond, like any non-stick coated cookware, has no reason to risk a hot handle, there are many other options available for ceramic coated cookware.
blue diamond cookware sets,blue diamond pan vs copper,blue diamond pan amazon,blue diamond pan walmart,green diamond cookware,blue diamond pan warranty,blue diamond pan recipes,blue diamond elite cookware
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.