This post contains affiliate links for which I could earn commission if you clickand buy.
It’s always easy to recognize it through marketing tips and advertising campaigns. Every time a new product is launched on the market, there are statements about its quality, which automatically encourage you to buy it. Of course, not all product claims should be rejected as hype. There are cases where a product works as advertised and can provide solutions to existing problems or make your life easier. In the following overview of the Wonder Chef we look at the features, advantages and disadvantages of the Wonder Chef and see if it is worthwhile to replace all other pots and pans in the kitchen.
Wunderküchen-Review Copper kitchenware – Multifunctional kitchenware
To start with, a good Copper Cook stove is not a frying pan. It comes as a single set. The type and number of items in a set may not be exactly the same for a seller, but it is the items that count:
- Frying pan
- Flat frying pan
- 2 frying baskets
- Toughened glass lid
- Crispy tray
==> Cheque price
The claim is that the Wonder Cooker can replace 14 different pots and pans in your kitchen, from the shelf to the hob. Both pots can be used in the oven as well as on the stove. They can withstand temperatures up to 850°F and are equipped with an induction hob, making them suitable for all cooking surfaces.
With frying, meat such as turkey can be roasted, while small items such as potatoes and vegetables can be fried in a shallow pan. The flat pan also has ribs, which means it can be used to grill vegetables or meat, either on the stew or directly on the grill itself.
With the lid made of tempered glass you can also use the deep fryer as a bearing. It can also be used to prepare casseroles or fry recipes. There are two baskets in which you can use the deep fryer to cook vegetables as well as fry nuggets and chips. The crispy pancakes are oil-free and can be used with both pans.
In addition to separate use, you can also use 2 pans together as they are both designed for stacking. So, the bottom line is you have a double fryer. You can also turn one jar upside down and use it as a lid on the other. If you turn the flat pan over to use it as a lid, you get a Dutch oven. You can also change its position and use the deep fryer as a lid.
There are basically different configurations you can use with some items in the Wonder Cooker bundle. So it can use 14 functions. It is a multi-kitchen with a thick die-cast aluminium construction and a non-stick ceramic lining that does not contain PTFE and PFOA. It can also be cleaned in the dishwasher.
The pros and cons of a nice copper hob
Wonder Cook’s online reviews are generally positive from most customers. There are several points of sale for this kitchenware that can make it an interesting purchase for some people.
- Save money: If a set of dishes can replace other pots and pans, there is less to buy. So you can save money.
- Space-saving – kitchen utensils can also be considered space-saving. Unlike stackable crockery, which serves the same purpose, you don’t need so much stuff in your kitchen cupboard. Fewer items certainly means that less space is needed for storage.
- Large capacity – The Deep Roaster has a capacity of 15 pounds of turkey. Because of its size, you can prepare many different dishes for the whole family in the pot.
- Versatility – Even if you don’t try out the 14 different functions, you can still get value for money if a good cooker can perform many of the functions you normally use in your daily kitchen, such as frying, baking and grilling.
- Non-stick coating – The inner coating is non-stick, which means cleaning is child’s play.
Outside the points of sale, this inspection of Wonder Cook would not have been fair if their defects had not also been investigated.
- It’s impossible to cook at the same time – if you have different pots and pans in your kitchen, you can cook different things at the same time. For example, you can braise beef in a Dutch oven and fry vegetables in a pan. But if you used the two Wonder Cooker pans as Dutch ovens, you can’t cook anything while waiting to eat. In other words, if you are used to cooking several dishes at the same time, you will be ashamed of the beautiful stove on the stove.
- The non-stick coating decomposes – even the best ceramic bowls become sticky after use. All non-stick coatings wear out during use. Some pots will have a higher percentage of complaints, while others, such as StarFrit The Rock, will have a higher score due to the technology used and the thickness of the coating. For the copper chef, the non-stick coating is not credible, because there are many complaints about the wear resistance of his square and round pots and pans. The Copper Chefs Online exams will show you many of these questions from buyers, and there is a risk that you may not be able to meet the term of your insurance.
Want to buy a nice copper stove ?
The question is actually whether all pots and pans should be condensed in a good stove. If you start with a bare kitchen, it makes sense to try it, especially if you don’t have enough space in your closet. Buy it and see if you can do without other parts of the dishes. But if you already have a wide range of pots and pans in your kitchen, you don’t need a Wonder Cooker.
Even if you want to reduce everything you’ve got in this copper kitchen set, that’s a different matter: Is it wise to throw away all pots and pans in the kitchen and replace them with non-stick cooking utensils? Our recommendation is to keep the existing pieces, because you will never know if you will be satisfied with the cooking results obtained with Wonder Cooker and when the non-stick coating will start to disappear. For example, some people will never replace their cast iron cookware because it improves with age and cannot be compared to a non-stick pan.
Has the copper chef made large pans? Discover now:
It’s clear from this report on Chef Copper’s Magic Cooker that it’s a multifunctional cooker, but we don’t think you can throw away every pot and pan in your kitchen to use it, as your marketing seems to suggest. You will need more pieces to cook several things at once or to get better results with certain types of cooking. You can buy Wonder Cooker as a frying pan, but you will need other cookware parts as a replacement.
copper chef wonder cooker xl,copper chef wonder cooker recipes,copper chef 14-in-1 wonder cooker,copper chef wonder cooker as seen on tv,copper chef wonder cooker 3 piece cookware set,copper chef wonder cooker xl recipes,copper chef pots and pans,copper chef cookware reviews
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.